Server Command GUI (SCG) is a mod designed mainly for server owners and admins, to make the job of administering your server a bit easier. Although its equally useful for anyone who often needs to run in game commands.
It provides a very simple menu style interface for issuing server commands. Commands are grouped into different areas for easier access and most things can be auto-completed, such as selecting player names from a list.
Version 2.0 is now available and is almost a complete rewrite with improvements to every aspect of the system.
- Completely rewritten and now super shiny user interface!
- Proper looking menus, not just text.
- Fading highlight effect.
- Progress bar for loading.
- Supports Vanilla (single and multi-player) and Bukkit commands
- No longer a coremod so shouldn't need changes for each update.
- New command detection system checks which commands the server will let you run.
- UI now supports mouse as well as keyboard
- Built in help. Point to icon or press H.
- Improved data entry for numbers, players, items, etc.
- Mod support. Loads mod specific command lists and enables them if that mod is active.
- Forestry command list included.
- More to be added in future.
- SDK for modders or users to add their own command lists.
C - Open the command menu (changable from settings menu).
Arrow Keys or Mouse - Navigate menus.
Return or Mouse - Select the item or execute the command.
Escape - Close the menu.
H - Display help.
Automatic Installation (Recommended):
Please click the link below then follow the instructions to create a special installer with your selected mods. This is the best and easiest way to obtain these mods.
Please follow these instructions to install manually. Download links are just below.
1. Download the zip file.
2. Install Forge.
3. Open the zip file.
4. Copy all files from the "config" folder into your .minecraft/config folder.
5. Copy all files from the "mods" folder into your .minecraft/mods folder.
This mod requires Forge. Available here.
Please post any comments, suggestions here or on the Minecraft forum.